DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Jacksonville Beach

vsasolutions

Reactions
Site
vsasolutions.com
Just wanted to say hello. Been flying two 3D Robotics Solos and had the opportunity to buy a nice Mavic Pro with one hour flight time and 5 new batteries for a great price. Figure that would be a good entry into the DJI brand. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Attachments

• 865D2D65-48DD-481A-99A3-CDFB2EA561D9.jpeg
    865D2D65-48DD-481A-99A3-CDFB2EA561D9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the full online only DJI manual for your drone... about 65-70 pages. Very informative and other useful stuff. Scroll to the bottom of the page linked page below for the manual.... says pro, but covers the MPP also.

Welcome to the forum and to the dark side (aka DJI LOL)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the full online only DJI manual for your drone... about 65-70 pages. Very informative and other useful stuff. Scroll to the bottom of the page linked page below for the manual.... says pro, but covers the MPP also.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate that.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Hello maybe you can help I just bought a DJI Mavic Mini I have only flown 2 times! I get these alerts from my telephone telling me that the battery is low ad the drone comes I check the drone, the telephone, transmitter all is good then the same thing happens after 5mi of flight ! what could be wrong ?
I have done a battery firmware update, same thing ! any suggestions ?

Hello maybe you can help I just bought a DJI Mavic Mini I have only flown 2 times! I get these alerts from my telephone telling me that the battery is low ad the drone comes I check the drone, the telephone, transmitter all is good then the same thing happens after 5mi of flight ! what could be wrong ?
I have done a battery firmware update, same thing ! any suggestions ?
Perhaps you can upload your flight log here.
DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Instructions are included. Your log may help us to determine the issue you are having.

Reactions: Thomas B
Perhaps you can upload your flight log here.
DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Instructions are included. Your log may help us to determine the issue you are having.
Sir this is a Mavic mini I went to DJI Fly App put in search no such thing to do their is no flight log !!

This is just my luck I spend $500 for a piece of junk !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo