DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Kauai Hawaii, my Phantom 4 pro died and I am getting a Mavic2 pro.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Kauai Hawaii, my Phantom 4 pro died and I am getting a Mavic2 pro.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

When I stated "my phantom 4 died" it is more of an expression. What did happen was that the camera stopped taking pictures and the map would not appear.
The phantom operates perfectly as just a flying machine , but without the camera it has no value to me ,except as parts if any one wants it. The Mavic2 arrives in a week and I am anxious.

When I stated "my phantom 4 died" it is more of an expression. What did happen was that the camera stopped taking pictures and the map would not appear.
The phantom operates perfectly as just a flying machine , but without the camera it has no value to me ,except as parts if any one wants it. The Mavic2 arrives in a week and I am anxious.

Just curious, how much would you sell it for? Any idea how much shipping is from Hawaii to the east coast? I am not really in the market for a drone as I just got my Mavic Pro a few months ago, but I love to tinker with this sort of thing when stuff stops working.

Last edited:
At this moment the Phantom 4 is in a repair shop in Calif, along with the radio controller. it could ship from there. I would sell it for $ 350.

The Phantom pro4 was never in a crash, it is excellent condition , except for the camera. I sent it to the Ca. repair shop , but I did not want to pay their cost for the camera repairs. They still have it in their shop.

The Phantom pro4 was never in a crash, it is excellent condition , except for the camera. I sent it to the Ca. repair shop , but I did not want to pay their cost for the camera repairs. They still have it in their shop.

Oh I see, I'll do some thinking and get back to you. Thanks for the info!

Kauai is beautiful, I visited your island for 5 days last year. Unfortunately I didn't have my Mavic Air yet. :(

Welcome to the forum!

My favorite island, by far, and I have been to every island - I have been to Kauai 6 times now and can't wait to go back. Welcome :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov