DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Kentucky

Corey

Reactions
I recently got a Mavic Pro Platinum from my wife for Christmas. First drone I've ever had, but not new to remote control things. Been messing with and racing RC cars of and on for thirty years or so. I accidently came across this forum while doing a Google search for some questions I needed answers for. Seemed like every time I Googled something I found myself lurking on here so I figured I would go ahead and register and introduce myself.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I recently got a Mavic Pro Platinum from my wife for Christmas. First drone I've ever had, but not new to remote control things. Been messing with and racing RC cars of and on for thirty years or so. I accidently came across this forum while doing a Google search for some questions I needed answers for. Seemed like every time I Googled something I found myself lurking on here so I figured I would go ahead and register and introduce myself.

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Reactions: Corey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada