DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Lake Charles, LA

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello Cyborg, I was able to get off of the ground & back down once, but I am having difficulty because I live in a blue authorization no fly zone. I went to the dji fly website & did a self unlock for my area, I imported to the aircraft, but my smart controller is showing to be disconnected. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
My main rec, if you haven’t already, is to read the full 70 page only available online DJI manual for your new bird.... scroll to the bottom. Lots of other useful stuff too.
“Fly me some things mista!” Coming soon!

Welcome from Houma La , you will like flying the Mavic 2 , just take your time and learn before and during your first few weeks of flying.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
My main rec, if you haven’t already, is to read the full 70 page only available online DJI manual for your new bird.... scroll to the bottom. Lots of other useful stuff too.
“Fly me some things mista!” Coming soon!

Thomas, I wanted to update you. I was able to resolve the issue I was having by myself. Had a wonderful couple of test flights at maximum elevation for my authorization zone. Works great!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome aboard Nafyekcoh . . . what a magnificent beast! You are going to love her!! Enjoy, fly safe . . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme