DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Lake City FL

JSmith731

Reactions
Hello,
I live in Lake City FL and I'm 15 years old. I recently Mavic Pilots but I'm also in Yuneec Pilots because I have a Typhoon H. I used to have a DJI Mavic Pro but I recently sold it in an attempt to move on to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. So, I sold it for $650 and now I'm doing odd jobs for the neighbors in an attempt to raise the remaining portion of the funds needed. I tried launching a lawnmowing business but that didn't work out. I had put a lot of effort into that and for it to just fail like that was really disappointing. I had even created a website for it! Anyway, I've moved on and am currently purchasing things and re-selling on eBay for a little more than I purchased it for. The going is slow, but it's better than lazing around and hoping that some unlucky dude's drone will fall out of the sky. Anyway, if you guys have one, or know of someone who is willing to let go of theirs for a reasonable price, let me know. I don't have all the money right now (I have around $800) but eventually, I'm hoping to get there. Thanks for looking.

Welcome to the Forum! Nothing wrong with working hard to get something you want, and the Mavic 2 Pro is a great aircraft! You could always look into getting a DJI Refurbished unit, they are quite a bit cheaper than a brand new one and you can attach the Refresh warranty to it.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello,
I live in Lake City FL and I'm 15 years old. I recently Mavic Pilots but I'm also in Yuneec Pilots because I have a Typhoon H. I used to have a DJI Mavic Pro but I recently sold it in an attempt to move on to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. So, I sold it for $650 and now I'm doing odd jobs for the neighbors in an attempt to raise the remaining portion of the funds needed. I tried launching a lawnmowing business but that didn't work out. I had put a lot of effort into that and for it to just fail like that was really disappointing. I had even created a website for it! Anyway, I've moved on and am currently purchasing things and re-selling on eBay for a little more than I purchased it for. The going is slow, but it's better than lazing around and hoping that some unlucky dude's drone will fall out of the sky. Anyway, if you guys have one, or know of someone who is willing to let go of theirs for a reasonable price, let me know. I don't have all the money right now (I have around $800) but eventually, I'm hoping to get there. Thanks for looking.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

@JSmith731 welcome to the forum it is really great to see a young person doing what you are doing to get something they really want
instead of just expecting someone else to purchase it for them
you are a credit to the youth of today, i wish you every success in your endeavours
and i hope you realise your dream of M2P ownership, well done my young friend

Welcome to the forum. Keep up the effort, you will arrive at your goal. The adventure is part of the fun. Ask questions, get involved, you will find plenty of advice and assistance here. Wish you well in your flying.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I had put a lot of effort into that and for it to just fail like that was really disappointing.
Did it fail or did you quit too early? Starting a business is hard work. It usually takes much more time than you think to start seeing great results.

My advice? Find something you really enjoy doing and keep working at it daily. Never choose a business based simply on the fact that it could generate money.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello,
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Best of luck getting your M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your goal of owning a Mavic 2 Pro, it is an awesome drone!?

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929