DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Lake Lure NC

NCKen

Reactions
Greetings all! This such a great form. I have been reading posts for a while now and I have learned a lot. I am not yet a Drone owner but I have been studying to take the part 107 test and hope to take the plunge soon. I do have a couple of questions...

1. Is there a specific place here on the form for Real Estate topics, questions, experiences, etc.

2. Since I am a Real Estate agent I have been considering the Mavic Pro 2 as the drone to buy but thought I would ask if anyone has other suggestions that they like for feel is a better fit for Real Estate photos first and videos second and if you think I should wait and see if dji brings out anything new or better this year.

Thanks again for all the awesome content.

Ken.

Not a part 107 holder but think a M2P would serve you well.As far as the other we have a sister site you might join also as there are plenty of info to what you ask. Commercial Drone Pilots Forum
Check it out also .
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from a fellow NCer (Western edge here).

As suggested above you may get more "Real Estate" specific info on the Commercial Drones forum (link above).

The M2P will serve you VERY well in this capacity and many more. I'm still using an old Mavic Pro Platinum for the same purpose and it's great.

Great!

Thank you for your reply and Welcome.
I checked out the Commercial Drone Forum and It looks great also.

If you get to the Lake Lure area, Look me up.

Ken.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580