DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Lawrenceville NJ

thescribe

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic Pilots - just checking in after joining Mavic Pilots on the weekend. I've been flying drones for about a year now and recently upgraded from the Fimi X8 2020 to the Air 2 and more recently the Air 2 S. I could not resist the 1" CMOS sensor - what a difference it makes. Anyway, love flying drones - I passed my part 107 in February 2021 - and really love the photography and videography aspects. Always looking for new places to fly in and around the Trenton NJ area. Safe flying to all.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America thescribe.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots Forum. Enjoy, and Happy flying! ??

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello fellow Mavic Pilots - just checking in after joining Mavic Pilots on the weekend. I've been flying drones for about a year now and recently upgraded from the Fimi X8 2020 to the Air 2 and more recently the Air 2 S. I could not resist the 1" CMOS sensor - what a difference it makes. Anyway, love flying drones - I passed my part 107 in February 2021 - and really love the photography and videography aspects. Always looking for new places to fly in and around the Trenton NJ area. Safe flying to all.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato