DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Leeds uk

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the Mavic forum, if you search through the forum you'll find some good tips also.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Yeah, I don't mind meeting up if you're new to the Mavic and need a little guidance.

I've flown at the Cow & Calf, Ilkley, Eccup reservoir and Baildon Moor.

The latter is probably the best place for you to start.

I'm in LS19.

Reactions: balshawr
Yeah, I don't mind meeting up if you're new to the Mavic and need a little guidance.

I've flown at the Cow & Calf, Ilkley, Eccup reservoir and Baildon Moor.

The latter is probably the best place for you to start.

I'm in LS19.
That sounds good to me will pm you my number so we can arrange a day for flying

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Hi chaps, I'm in Carverley, Leeds. First weekend with the Mavic and I flew at Eccup Reservoir and Almscliffe Crag. Both very good! Where have you been flying?
Alex

Hi chaps, I'm in Carverley, Leeds. First weekend with the Mavic and I flew at Eccup Reservoir and Almscliffe Crag. Both very good! Where have you been flying?
Alex

Hi.

My initial flights after purchase in Feb.

1st Cow and Calf
2nd Eccup Reservoir
3rd Kirkstall Abbey
4th Baildon Moor
4th Arthington Viaduct

Recently been to Roundhay Park with another forum member.

Welcome to group.

Hi.

My initial flights after purchase in Feb.

1st Cow and Calf
2nd Eccup Reservoir
3rd Kirkstall Abbey
4th Baildon Moor
4th Arthington Viaduct

Recently been to Roundhay Park with another forum member.

Welcome to group.

Thanks dude!!! I'll try and tick those off.

I'm thinking of trying Langbar nr Ilkley when I get a bit more confident. It would be a great place to try some active track of the car / pedal bike.

Drop me a PM if you fancy an hour of flying one Saturday/Sunday.

Reactions: willhay555 and M4RK
Thanks dude!!! I'll try and tick those off.

I'm thinking of trying Langbar nr Ilkley when I get a bit more confident. It would be a great place to try some active track of the car / pedal bike.

Drop me a PM if you fancy an hour of flying one Saturday/Sunday.

How are you getting on?

I was in Whitby this weekend, the second day was fun and I took a couple of nice shots.

I was up in Leeds this weekend but the Leeds/Bradford No Fly Zone stopped me from flying.

Hi ya guys I bought my mavic pro just a week ago really good fun

I am looking to meet up in my area with anyone to fly alongside me to gain some experience and tips
hi all I get mine 25-07-17...I fly six channel helis also, I live in wortley leeds ls12 ...anyone out this weekend and where they off to

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottmurray917