DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Leeds, UK!

welly

Reactions
Hi all,

Just bought a Mavic 2 Pro at the start of the week, my first drone so this is all new and exciting for me! Have been out for a couple of test flights - haven't crashed yet! But loving it, and trying to keep my nerves in check when sticking the drone high up in the air. Anyway, will share some videos/photos when I get used to flying and get some nice snaps. If anyone from around my area (Leeds) is up for showing a newbie how to fly this thing, that'd be ace.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123