DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Lisbon (Anybody have a Mavic 2 Battery charger I can borrow??)

shinbo

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I know this might be a long shot but anybody around have a Mavic 2 Battery charger I can borrow and charge up in Lisbon? I'm here for another day and I left my charger in Porto in the hotel like an idiot and running low on juice. For some reason all of the DJI stores in Portugal and Seville(where I'm heading next) are out of stock. If anybody can help a fellow pilot out would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hey everyone,

I know this might be a long shot but anybody around have a Mavic 2 Battery charger I can borrow and charge up in Lisbon? I'm here for another day and I left my charger in Porto in the hotel like an idiot and running low on juice. For some reason all of the DJI stores in Portugal and Seville(where I'm heading next) are out of stock. If anybody can help a fellow pilot out would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming @shinbo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Good luck with your charger search. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka