DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from London!

Generic_User_Name

Reactions
Hey all, been lurking on these forums awhile and decided to finally join up. Been flying for a couple of years and it is one of my favourite hobbies. Moved to the UK from Seattle in September of last year for work. Hoping to meet some fellow pilots in my area or at least vicinity. I have the Mavic, the Phantom 4, the Spark and the Goggles and they really need to be used more. A bit different flying here in the UK vs the US as I felt I had more options in the US. But, to be fair, in the US I had a vehicle I could get in and drive anywhere I wanted to. Don't have that option here as of right now and still trying to navigate public transportation and get a feel for the area.

Anyways, have found so much useful info on these forums, helped me out many times. Happy to finally be a part of the community and look forward to meeting some new people!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Hey all, been lurking on these forums awhile and decided to finally join up. Been flying for a couple of years and it is one of my favourite hobbies. Moved to the UK from Seattle in September of last year for work. Hoping to meet some fellow pilots in my area or at least vicinity. I have the Mavic, the Phantom 4, the Spark and the Goggles and they really need to be used more. A bit different flying here in the UK vs the US as I felt I had more options in the US. But, to be fair, in the US I had a vehicle I could get in and drive anywhere I wanted to. Don't have that option here as of right now and still trying to navigate public transportation and get a feel for the area.

Anyways, have found so much useful info on these forums, helped me out many times. Happy to finally be a part of the community and look forward to meeting some new people!
Howdy from Wyoming Generic_User_Name, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61