DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Long Island, New York

Foobar

Reactions
Glad to be here - previous quad hobbyist who switched to video-enabled drones recently with the DJI Spark and now added the DJI Mavic Platinum to the mix. Always been interested in R/C, not much of a photographer/videographer, but always wanted to learn more about it.

Hope I can contribute to the community here!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Glad to be here - previous quad hobbyist who switched to video-enabled drones recently with the DJI Spark and now added the DJI Mavic Platinum to the mix. Always been interested in R/C, not much of a photographer/videographer, but always wanted to learn more about it.

Howdy from Wyoming Foobar, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I’m new too and loving the forum! Welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851