DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Louisiana

mahko7

Reactions
Hello all,

I've been around this forum for several years, clicking from google, now I decided to join properly. Had a Spark 4 years ago, lost in a mountain, then Mavic Air for about 2 years... lost in the sea... Now i'm just waiting for the arrival of the Mavic Air 2.

I don't considere myself a bad pilot, just like to risk too much.

One of the main reason I joined here is because now I'm living in the US, I need to familiarize with local rules... before I was living in Costa Rica... a paradise for pilots!!!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a good camera. BTW, the MA2 doesn't come with a manual, so I've provided a link below. Lots of good stuff to film in Louisiana! We have over 100,000 members worldwide (including some in Lafayette) who can help you learn piloting and photography. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!
h
ttps://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato