Hello From LUTON, England

DannyS

Reactions
Hi everybody,

Name is Daniel and I live in a wonderful (NOT) place called LUTON in England UK
I’m 28
Male

Equipment: Mavic Air & Phantom 3 Advanced

I’m a semi-professional photographer but still have a day job as a cctv engineer and I install temp cctv security towers, myavic air comes to work with me everyday as I have to draw a site map, well I don’t I send the drone up to get an a downwards view of the site, this is due to google maps being crap

I will attach some photos of what I do and what I use my drone for, also 2 above shots of a site one being from google and one that I done with the drone.

361F7AFF-02B3-4457-913C-F6DDF3E0DC47.jpeg768E4524-4D48-4A6C-856F-6F3A7EA308A7.jpeg48D89C6F-C3EE-439C-8163-2E4CBB991562.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everybody,

I’m 28
Male

I’m a semi-professional photographer but still have a day job as a cctv engineer and I install temp cctv security towers, myavic air comes to work with me everyday as I have to draw a site map, well I don’t I send the drone up to get an a downwards view of the site, this is due to google maps being crap

I will attach some photos of what I do and what I use my drone for, also 2 above shots of a site one being from google and one that I done with the drone.

View attachment 58349View attachment 58350View attachment 58351
Howdy from Wyoming @DannyS , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Howdy from Wyoming @DannyS , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

That’s what I like to hear, nice to meet you and look forward to some fine discussions. Been a lot more into drone flying since my purchase of the Mavic Air, was very very close to getting a Mavic Pro but the portability of the Mavic Air way key, amazing drone but battery life could be better <<< only bad things I can say about it

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi everybody,

I’m 28
Male

View attachment 58349View attachment 58350View attachment 58351
Hi Daniel: Welcome from Chicago, You will find that this forum is very helpful, in gaining knowledge on
variety of subjects. It will help you gain knowledge and confidence when flying. Fly safe and have fun.
Happy Hovering.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada