DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Madrid, Spain. Any advice would be appreciated!

D_The_Producer

Reactions
Hi pilots! To make it as short as possible, I would introduce myself as a former guitarist, music producer and sound engineer. Due to an ear sickness, I have to look for new horizons jobwise, and I am returning to my other huge passion: the aviation (I worked as a flight attendant and airport check-in / boarding agent)

So, I'm looking for some advise regarding how to become a professional. On December 2020 I bought my first drone, a DJI Mini 2, just after finishing my UAS certification course. I am completing the new certification course for the European Union at the moment, and I will start in May a photogrammetry course (including a Parrot Disco course)

The dream would be to be able to work doing videos for hotels, resorts (my girlfriend is from Thailand and I might move there) or any place that would require video footage and photographs from drones, but also in any projects related to photogrammtry or construction inspections with drones.
My idea is start preparing a portfolio of these things so I can begin contacting possible employers.

Is there anyone working on any of these fields that could point me to the right direction to become a pro? I would appreciate it so much!!!

Thanks very much in advance. I'm so happy to be in this forum, I've been reading it for quite some time but I finally decided to create an account?

PS: Apologies for such a long post.

You might also join our sister forum for more on what you ask.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

You might also join our sister forum for more on what you ask.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Hi Dirkclod, thanks very much for your reply. I'm going to register on the other forum right away??

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

A big warm welcome from London, U.K.
And can I just say how jealous I am, Thailand is AWESOME.
Thanks Bradders71!! I actually went to university in London, what a great place as well! Yeah, Thailand is amazing, can't wait for the pandemic to go away and be back, I've got a ton of ideas for making drone videos there?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser