DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Malaysia

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello Mavic Pilots,

nice to meet you all. Just started flying with a Mavic Air 2 :).

For the first flights I used the MA2 for some dolly shots in my video :) I know not the typical use case ... but was pretty impressed by the video quality

Greetings from Penang Malaysia
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello Mavic Pilots,

For the first flights I used the MA2 for some dolly shots in my video :) I know not the typical use case ... but was pretty impressed by the video quality

Welcome to the forum

Is that Little India ?
When are you going to do the Kek Lok Si temple buddha POI orbit ?

Welcome to the forum

Is that Little India ?
When are you going to do the Kek Lok Si temple buddha POI orbit ?

thanks for the warm welcome!

right ? The wall paintings are in the heritage zone of Georgetown and the street scene in between was in little India

Kek Lok Si is on my to shoot lis ?

greetings to Australia

Hello Mavic Pilots,

Nice work! Was fortunate to have spent several weeks in KKB and KL doing some work for the Bomba's, magical places, people and country. We hope to get back soon!

Welcome to the forum !!

Hello Mavic Pilots,

Greetings from New Zealand, enjoy the forum.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Asia.

Read the manual (links below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser