DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Manila, Philippines

ghostwho

Reactions
Hello all!

I just got the MP last week and I'm waiting for rains to stop so I can enjoy it.

I am looking forward to participate in this forum as I will no doubt have lots of questions.

Regards

Joe

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all!

I just got the MP last week and I'm waiting for rains to stop so I can enjoy it.

I am looking forward to participate in this forum as I will no doubt have lots of questions.

Regards

Joe
Howdy from Wyoming @ghostwho , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. I spent my teen years in the Philippines living in Pasay City. Many memories.
Have fun with your MP, I’m sure the rain will let up soon

J

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thank you very much for the warm welcomes. I hope that I will be able to make some small contribution to the collective knowledge in this forum.

Cheers

Joe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike