DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland-USA..

Biggie777

Reactions
Got my mini 2 a few months ago but just really started flying it everyday just because the weather is warming up. Been into RC my whole life from planes helis,cars,boats, motorcycle etc.. pretty much everything but a submarine lol ..But this is my second drone, first real drone if you don't count the Ryze Tello (even though for a hundred bucks that thing is so cool and should count :) ).. I'm glad to be on this site.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Got my mini 2 a few months ago but just really started flying it everyday just because the weather is warming up. Been into RC my whole life from planes helis,cars,boats, motorcycle etc.. pretty much everything but a submarine lol ..But this is my second drone, first real drone if you don't count the Ryze Tello (even though for a hundred bucks that thing is so cool and should count :) ).. I'm glad to be on this site.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the site, from a fellow Marylander.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu