DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Michigan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks dirkclod,
I do like the site and so far it has answer some of my basic question before asking them. I will be posting some of my video's as soon as I get out of beginner mode.
Brian

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Everyone,
I am new here, so I wanted to just say Hi from Michigan.
Brian
Howdy from Wyoming @w8tfi , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi MichiganMavic
I live in Warren, are you a ham? what area do you live in?
Brian

Great,
I'm near 9/Vandyke,not to far. know any good places to fly come spring, I'm still a newbie and only have about an hour flying time so far. Amateur Radio Operator (ham radio) not C.B., those are my call letters
Brian

I have a 1 acre lot, so I usually take off in my yard and fly around. I also have an industrial complex that has acres of open land and a half mile straight away that I use as a landing strip down the street from me.
Why wait til spring? I’ve been flying on dry days with winds up to 25-30 mph....
I just got back from the cabin last weekend (St Helen) and had some awesome flying time up there too[emoji106].
I have an Inspire, Mavic Pro, P4, and a Q5004K. Lmk if you’re up for some flying

Well Thank you for the invite,
I will take you up on it someday, but have been very busy with taking care of my wife and working on my ministry. would love to see your place and fly, my Daughter lived near St.Helen but now she lives in Standish, so I know the area well(In-Laws had a place on Indian Lake)near West Branch. I verynew to flying I just have the Mavic Air, but loving it so far.
Thanks Again
Brian

Anytime Brian, understand about Family first. It’s an open invitation and I’d love to check out the AIR. Haven’t seen one up close yet.
Take care [emoji106].
MM

Great,
I'm near 9/Vandyke,not to far. know any good places to fly come spring, I'm still a newbie and only have about an hour flying time so far. Amateur Radio Operator (ham radio) not C.B., those are my call letters
Brian
Theres a place many drone guys fly off 8 mile. Light Guard armory

Great,
Brian
Also Old Fuhrman Junior High School . 14 Mile btwn Mound and Ryan . Lots of open space and 2 football goals posts to fly through if you feel like getting daring . lol

Hi All
Sorry for the delay in responses, but sadly I suffered a Heart Attack and I just got home to look at emails. I am doing well but because of weather I am staying inside. So hope everyone is well in the group and we will talk to you all later,

P.S. just in case you where wondering had only stents put in but my count is up to 15.

Brian

Glad to hear you’re ok Brian. I too had one 2 years ago and had a stent put in. I still need to get one more put in, but later on that...
Stay warm and heal up well[emoji106].
I’m in Maui right now, but it’s raining like crazy with typhoon-like winds.
We’ll have to meet up when the weather and health permit[emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242