DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Michigan

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome, from S/E Michigan. I'm new here also and am still deciding what to buy.
It always depends on how much u want to spend i flown many quadcopters/drones but the mavic pro zoom is the Cadillac of drones lol my opinion

It always depends on how much u want to spend i flown many quadcopters/drones but the mavic pro zoom is the Cadillac of drones lol my opinion
I'm probably getting some kind of Mavic. I was looking at the Mavic Pro, but recently looked at the Mavic 2 pro. The 2 pro and 2 zoom are different animals correct? Because the 2 zoom looks like a decent price on Amazon.

Yes I just bo8ght the zoom and my wife got the pro here's the best way to explain it

Attachments

• Pro-vs-Zoom-table-923x1024.png
    Pro-vs-Zoom-table-923x1024.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 6
  • mavic-2-vs-zoom-vs-mavic-pro-805x1024.png
    mavic-2-vs-zoom-vs-mavic-pro-805x1024.png
    299.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes I just bo8ght the zoom and my wife got the pro here's the best way to explain it
Any idea where to find the best price? My local dealer says they'll match prices so I'd like to deal with them if possible. And, can you tell a big difference between the two?

Size speed no just the camera it all depends 9n what u plan on doing with it me fly pic videos her photoraghy very awesome birds tho very pleased we bought our off dji.com with the fly more combo

Reactions: Mikes145
Hey Wendy, what's up? Hahahaha! Just kidding, sorry!
Funny, I’m from SA and we always ask what’s up! Today my drone was, does that count?! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61