DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Minnesota!

New guy here. Just got my first drone, a Mavic Air. Bought mainly to check out some hunting land I’m thinking of buying. Any tips will be welcome.

Do read the manual, print it and keep it with your MA for reference. I use my Mavic Pro to do much the same. Used it in Idaho to scope out prospecting spots, use it on BLM land to see if there's a turn-around spot up the road before I pull my trailer into a bad spot.

Only time I crashed was because I tried to land it in Cinema Mode, controls were too slow to respond as needed. Ouch. So my tip is, don't land in Cinema Mode! (if MA has it).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the group from a fellow Minnesotan here. What part of the state do you hail from? I'm in the extreme southwest metro myself.

Welcome. It will be said often, read the manual, as there is a huge amount of information. Use YouTube tutorials for your drone.

New guy here. Just got my first drone, a Mavic Air. Bought mainly to check out some hunting land I’m thinking of buying. Any tips will be welcome.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair