DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Mississippi

Abkwasigroh

Reactions
I have a little experience with flying drones but have never had one of my own, until now. I hope to find a local group of drone pilots to get involved with. I am also very glad that this forum is available where i can stay informed and ask questions. I hope to be able to use my drone alongside my business of checking crops and filming the agriculture industry.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Abkwasigroh
I have a little experience with flying drones but have never had one of my own, until now. I hope to find a local group of drone pilots to get involved with. I am also very glad that this forum is available where i can stay informed and ask questions. I hope to be able to use my drone alongside my business of checking crops and filming the agriculture industry.
Are you in the MS Delta?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Abkwasigroh
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

I live in Northeast Mississippi. Getting some flying time practice. I want to use mine for real estate and forestry applications.

Howdy from Wyoming welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest