DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Missouri

Boback

Reactions
Another new pilot checking in. Recently purchased a Mavic Air and already had several flights. Been flying RC aircraft (Airplanes and Helicopters) for 35+ years, so I know my way around these RCs plus quads (also have a few toy quads). Now learning all the tricks and techniques for still and video photography with this new aircraft.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Even with your experience recommend reading the full, 60 page, online only manual and some of the other files listed on this page... scroll down a bit to see the file list.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Even with your experience recommend reading the full, 60 page, online only manual and some of the other files listed on this page... scroll down a bit to see the file list.

Thanks for the welcome. But, I have an Mavic Air, not a Mavic Mini. I did previously find the documents for the Mavic Air and I have been reading them. I am one of those that reads all the manuals.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum! :)

Another new pilot checking in. Recently purchased a Mavic Air and already had several flights. Been flying RC aircraft (Airplanes and Helicopters) for 35+ years, so I know my way around these RCs plus quads (also have a few toy quads). Now learning all the tricks and techniques for still and video photography with this new aircraft.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks for all the welcomes. I have been downloading and reading all the manuals, flyers and other information DJI offers; as well as many of the YouTube Videos I can find. I find flying not an issue, although the releasing of the sticks and it stops and hovers go against all my experience with Radio Controlled Aircraft, but I am use to it now. Now I have been studying all the controls and settings on the controllers (and I thought my RC Controller was complicated (Spectrum DX9)) and then work on the camera features and settings. I got a lot of studying to do, and I expect few flying days between now and spring (6" snow predicted today).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60