DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Morro Bay, CA

HapK

Reactions
Hi all.
Love flying my MP but hate the fact that I can't use MP Assistant 2 on my lap pc running Windows 8 or maybe 10. Some nice guy here sent me a video showing how to do it but my O S is different than his and I still can't get it to work.
The good news is that my drone flies great. I love it. Looks like I got a good one as I see people here can loose their drone on the first flight. What a bummer that would be.

Reactions: dirkclod
Glad you're flying...but I would still work on resolving the DJI Assistant issue

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
Thanks for the kind welcoming. I do plan to use and have already used this forum to give and take. My favorite golf coach use to ask me "what did you learn? " after a round rather than what did I shoot. That is how I plan to approach my time here as well as my flying.️‍️‍♂️⛳

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi all.
Love flying my MP but hate the fact that I can't use MP Assistant 2 on my lap pc running Windows 8 or maybe 10. Some nice guy here sent me a video showing how to do it but my O S is different than his and I still can't get it to work.
The good news is that my drone flies great. I love it. Looks like I got a good one as I see people here can loose their drone on the first flight. What a bummer that would be.
Howdy from Wyoming @HapK , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest