DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From NC

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

New drone pilot from eastern NC. I have a mavic 2 pro and mavic 2 zoom. This is a crazy fun hobby. Much improved over the days with an RC gas powered car, or a helicopter that you had to take lessons to fly without crashing. Im addicted.

Welcome from Western NC.

Yea night n day different. I taught many people to fly those machines over the years.

To be honest, I miss those days because we made lots of friends and we learned so much during those face time face days.

Welcome from Western NC.

Yea night n day different. I taught many people to fly those machines over the years.

To be honest, I miss those days because we made lots of friends and we learned so much during those face time face days.
Yes, one would spend hours with friends just flying/driving and tinkering. The RC cars you built from scratch. Then you'd crash and have to take it apart and repair. The planes you would just cry when you crashed.

Yes, one would spend hours with friends just flying/driving and tinkering. The RC cars you built from scratch. Then you'd crash and have to take it apart and repair. The planes you would just cry when you crashed.

Some of the more "experimental" models we would put a trash bag IN the airplane so it was at the accident site to help clean up the pieces LOL.

Reactions: Drone Master
New drone pilot from eastern NC. I have a mavic 2 pro and mavic 2 zoom. This is a crazy fun hobby. Much improved over the days with an RC gas powered car, or a helicopter that you had to take lessons to fly without crashing. Im addicted.
Hi and welcome from New Zealand. Never had the experience of gas powered cars. Certainly easier to fly I would suspect.

Hi and welcome from New Zealand. Never had the experience of gas powered cars. Certainly easier to fly I would suspect.
They were fun but certainly fickle. When they worked they worked great, but when they didn't it was a pain. Nothing like the sound of the car coming down the street (bad for the neighbors). I guess its no worse than the drones. One of my neighbors thought someone was spying on him this week.
By the way, hi to New Zealand. Gotta love the internet, no?!

They were fun but certainly fickle. When they worked they worked great, but when they didn't it was a pain. Nothing like the sound of the car coming down the street (bad for the neighbors). I guess its no worse than the drones. One of my neighbors thought someone was spying on him this week.
By the way, hi to New Zealand. Gotta love the internet, no?!
Yes, some people will get anti at times with drones but I’ve never had any issues. Key is to know and follow the rules.
I fly away from people and if approached go out of my way to show them what I’m doing. Most seem interested.
nothing like the sound of your drone returning, or taking off for that matter.
What would we do without the internet??

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Yes, and BMWs are another hobby of mine. Primarily E46 and E90s.
Love my E90, really want an M series but BMW "cheaping" out on putting plastic parts in the newer cars. Mechanic told me they are putting plastic bearings, et cetera. Another expensive hobby. At least the drones dont crash (too often).

Greetings from another Heel, and E36 M lover.
Thanks for the welcome fellow Heel. Lots of "Heels" on the site. Great to see. And BMW owners, And drone lovers. What else is there in life.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ