DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Netherlands

RobV

Reactions
New Dutch member here :)

Since this week proud owner of a M2P with Smart Controller. Almost had a bad start....After updating firmware to latest version before first flight...and trying to spin up the M2P, I got ESC errors. Event after restart of the device. Contacted DJI, they told me to send the M2P to DJI...grumbl, grumbl.

Lucky the dealer I bought it from was able to swap it right away...So now I can enjoy it :)

Hope to find lots of info over here to help me get started :)

Cheers,
Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: RobV
Hi Rob,
Welkom op het Forum! Blij te horen dat je een goeie dealer had... Sending a brand new drone in only to receive a refurbished one would not have been a pleasant experience methinks.
Whereabouts in the Lage Landen are you located?
Groeten Joost

Hi Joost,

Dank je! I'm located in Vught, just south of Den Bosch... Dealer is "Kamera-Express" Kudos to the way they handled this....

Groeten,
Rob

New Dutch member here :)

Since this week proud owner of a M2P with Smart Controller. Almost had a bad start....After updating firmware to latest version before first flight...and trying to spin up the M2P, I got ESC errors. Event after restart of the device. Contacted DJI, they told me to send the M2P to DJI...grumbl, grumbl.

Lucky the dealer I bought it from was able to swap it right away...So now I can enjoy it :)

Hope to find lots of info over here to help me get started :)

Cheers,
Rob
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P and SC, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Joost,

Dank je! I'm located in Vught, just south of Den Bosch... Dealer is "Kamera-Express" Kudos to the way they handled this....

Groeten,
Rob

Some nice flying there, but sadly surrounded by NFZs!
I bought all my gear through Kamera Express, I have always had good experiences with them. The advantage is that they are big enough to have some leverage, and knowledgable enough to really care about their customers. Thumbswayup

Welcome!

You may have thought about this or experienced it? Practice and learn how to perform a variety of “cinematic” drone maneuvers. Here’s a YouTube video that was shared with me, “55 of 71 drone cinematic moves...” Also, you can fine tune how the joysticks respond.

Rob: nice experience with the dealer when you got a brand new bird. And, it would not fly. Welcome to the forum from Chicago the windy City. Happy flying to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61