DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From New England - USA

PDMulloy

Reactions
Hello everyone! I just bought my 1st drone, a Mini 2. It's winter here and has been cold and blustery BUT I was able to get a few flights in over the past couple of weeks. I really enjoy flying this amazing little craft but am extremely cautious. I can already see that learning to pilot this drone safely will take lots of practice and research. I've been reading a bunch and watching YouTube for advice and guidance. I can't wait for the weather to break here and be able to practice more.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello everyone! I just bought my 1st drone, a Mini 2. It's winter here and has been cold and blustery BUT I was able to get a few flights in over the past couple of weeks. I really enjoy flying this amazing little craft but am extremely cautious. I can already see that learning to pilot this drone safely will take lots of practice and research. I've been reading a bunch and watching YouTube for advice and guidance. I can't wait for the weather to break here and be able to practice more.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I just bought my 1st drone, a Mini 2
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura