DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Mavic 2 Pro Owner

wingbotics

Reactions
Just to drop a few lines... I am a relatively new owner of Mavic 2 Pro. Now I possess both Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro. They are great drones. To me, they are very reliable, robust and durable. I haven't stopped loving to fly them so far and been droning weekly or bimonthly. A lot of milages had been built. No battery problem as of the moment.
I'm not sure yet about the Mavic mini though. I'll wait and see. Thanks.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new bird wingbotics

You are probably noticing the subtle differences in the two. She's much quieter than the MP. Occusync 2 is much more stable too. You are going to love the variable aperture and the low-light capabilities. You couldn't go wrong with this upgrade or addition to your fleet.

Thank you Skywatcher2001!
Yes, I'm very well aware of the differences, from battery, camera, sensors to Occusync2, etc. I watched and read a lot about it as well as the Skydio2. I finally acted on how I experienced with the MP. I don't do vigorous sports such as mountain biking, water sports or hiking so Skydio2 is not what I want at this time. I'm planning to put a bright skin on it so as to spot it easier in remote areas. I'll need to acquire another Marco Polo tag for the new vessel. Perhaps I can share the old one with it since I won't likely fly both of them at the same time.

Absolutely, the standout features of the Mavic 2 Pro are the reduction of the DBs of the props, the low light video and picture quality from the 1 inch sensor camera. As far as the Occusync2, I have yet to compare to the MP. With the latter, I did have situations in which I lost signal in a hilly area but it recovered and retuned home.

Talking about them, I wonder anyone had tried to use the same controller for the two different generations of drone. At least, I'll have one less controller to carry.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji