DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Carolina

Toyosupraandy

Reactions
Hi, my name is Andrew and I am from High Point N.C. I have never really messed around alot with drones, i have flown r/c planes in the past. I finally broke down and went to the local hobby shop and bought a mavic and I love it so far. If anyone is from around here I would love to here some recommendations on good areas to fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Reactions: Toyosupraandy
Hi, my name is Andrew and I am from High Point N.C. I have never really messed around alot with drones, i have flown r/c planes in the past. I finally broke down and went to the local hobby shop and bought a mavic and I love it so far. If anyone is from around here I would love to here some recommendations on good areas to fly.
Howdy from Wyoming Toyosupraandy, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and good information on this site. What year Supra do you have?

Welcome to the Mavic forum Andrew and congrats on your new Mavic. Be sure and read the Manual as it gives you a lot of important information and as always you can ask for help here. Many good pilots that has experienced it all are ready to help you if in case you don't understand something. Have fun and safe flying.

Howdy from Wyoming Toyosupraandy, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and good information on this site. What year Supra do you have?
Well, back when I was young and dumb, I had a 98 but I was stupid and wrecked it. It was a email I used back then so I just use it for my user names also lol.

WELCOME Im in Durham but my job takes me all over Nc and Va

WELCOME Im in Durham but my job takes me all over Nc and Va
That's not far at all! I have looked all over the place around here to go fly, but i just don't really see anything. i'm still a little sketchy about flying over water for now. I really wanted to go to north Wilkesboro speedway but i'm still trying to figure out if that's allowed or not since it has been abandoned.

Yeah I can relate when I 1st got my Mavic, but after some research and always trying to do the right thing.
I went to a park in Cary and asked at the front desk and surprisingly the lady said yes you can fly here however there are a few rules I politely cut her off LOL and mentioned a few FAA rules and Reg and she said well then you're good to go. As for Wilkesboro speedway man I had the same idea I've be researching abandon places in NC to fly and also just for photography apparently there are many. Hey if your up this way msg me and let get some airtime.

Yeah I can relate when I 1st got my Mavic, but after some research and always trying to do the right thing.
I went to a park in Cary and asked at the front desk and surprisingly the lady said yes you can fly here however there are a few rules I politely cut her off LOL and mentioned a few FAA rules and Reg and she said well then you're good to go. As for Wilkesboro speedway man I had the same idea I've be researching abandon places in NC to fly and also just for photography apparently there are many. Hey if your up this way msg me and let get some airtime.
Alright I sure will. I have always been intrigued by old abandoned buildings and I think it would make for some awesome photography shots! I just need to find some now lol

Reactions: Viper
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada