DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Ga

Capt JJ

Reactions
New pilot here, just got my Mavic Pro and looking forward to expanding my photography and moving into cinematography.

Reactions: dirkclod
New pilot here, just got my Mavic Pro and looking forward to expanding my photography and moving into cinematography.
Howdy from Wyoming Capt JJ, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Great to be here, made my first flights today and worked with the camera and hoping to post some HDR images soon . [emoji1362]

Reactions: Moose74
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome fellow Georgia pilot! @Thunderdrones - Are they any local meetups in the Duluth area? I'm from Johns Creek and would love to chat / visit with other Mavic pilots.

We usually meet at Shorty Howell Park on Pleasant Hill across from Walmart Sundays at 11am. @Mavic Dude @Cyberpower678 and a few others sometimes show up to show their new toys and chit chat about drone stuff. I also try to teach new pilots during that time period. @Cyberpower678 helps alot.

The past few weeks have been bitterly cold or raining, so no meetups. But this weekend is supposed to be warm with a chance of showers.

We usually meet at Shorty Howell Park on Pleasant Hill across from Walmart Sundays at 11am. @Mavic Dude @Cyberpower678 and a few others sometimes show up to show their new toys and chit chat about drone stuff. I also try to teach new pilots during that time period. @Cyberpower678 helps alot.

The past few weeks have been bitterly cold or raining, so no meetups. But this weekend is supposed to be warm with a chance of showers.
I'll try to show up. Maybe I'll have my new FPV racer ready by then. It will be using DJI's engines and Video TX system. :D

Hi! Will people be flying this Sunday at 11? I want to bring out my P4P, Mavic Pro and Inspire for some practice. Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S