DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Shropshire UK

Spikey0321

Reactions
Hi all,

I've been lurking in the background for a while now trying to resist the urge to spend my hard earned.

My will power is clearly lacking :rolleyes: as I'm now the proud owner of a Mavic 2 Pro.

Since Christmas I've been flying a non GPS Phantom style quad (Present from the Wife) and have loved every minute but the poor camera, lack of stability and no gimbal has finally forced my hand. It has been great to learn some basic piloting skills but now I'm keen to get some quality footage.

The Mav2 has a few more features than my Xmas pressie :) so I'll be keenly reading all your tips.

Happy flying,
Spikey

4370A7B9-E677-4DAA-BF00-FCEAA1DE894D.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Spikey0321
Hi all,

I've been lurking in the background for a while now trying to resist the urge to spend my hard earned.

My will power is clearly lacking :rolleyes: as I'm now the proud owner of a Mavic 2 Pro.

Since Christmas I've been flying a non GPS Phantom style quad (Present from the Wife) and have loved every minute but the poor camera, lack of stability and no gimbal has finally forced my hand. It has been great to learn some basic piloting skills but now I'm keen to get some quality footage.

The Mav2 has a few more features than my Xmas pressie :) so I'll be keenly reading all your tips.

Happy flying,
Spikey

View attachment 67082
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Spikey0321
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots