DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from northern Ireland

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

You're in the right place Andyc240

We welcome your voice to the forum. Even though you have a powerful aircraft at your fingertips . . . learn what it can (and cannot) do. The horror stories plastered all over this site will help you fly right. Read them and learn from them.

See you up there (somewhere) my friend . . . but always in VLOS!!

Thanks folks seems a great community in here and yes definitely will take a good read at stuff if u have any great suggestions to read send away as always learning and building confidence as have a holiday in capetown in Dec and wanna use the drone to its max

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Andyc240
Hey folks a new pilot from northern Ireland recently bought a mavic 2 pro and loving it so on here to pick up some hints and tips
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Andyc240
Spelga Dam seems to be a popular location here. I went there twice and both time saw other pilots. Didn't see any one from any other place during my nearly a year's flights. :)

Only had mine really 2 weeks or so but took it over tollymore last sat and it's some job wanna do the blue lough and up around the hares gap along the trassey and brandy pad when I get the chance and weather permits lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest