DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

LarryR

Reactions
Hi all,

I am a new pilot about 6 months. Still learning lots about my Mavic Air. I am watching lots about the new Master Air stealth screws and wondering if the new revisions are worth it. I shall read the threads. Pleasure to join the forum.

Welcome to the forum LarryR

We are happy to have you. The staff will be in a little later to greet you. You know where they are . . . it's Saturday. I'm sure most of them are out and airborne. Enjoy yourself. I tell newbies to watch the horror vids on I lost/crashed my drone as learning/teaching shock treatment. Have fun, be safe and enjoy the forum. See ya!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi Larry and welcome. Lots of great info and assistance here.
I'm also in Nova Scotia. Love flying my various DJI birds here. Have fun!
Thank you John, I will be out soon looking for some good fall footage. Do you have any suggested locations you may have been to in the past? I cant get to Cape Breton this year, unfortunately.

Welcome to the forum LarryR

We are happy to have you. The staff will be in a little later to greet you. You know where they are . . . it's Saturday. I'm sure most of them are out and airborne. Enjoy yourself. I tell newbies to watch the horror vids on I lost/crashed my drone as learning/teaching shock treatment. Have fun, be safe and enjoy the forum. See ya!!
Thank you very much. Looking forward to it.

Thank you John, I will be out soon looking for some good fall footage. Do you have any suggested locations you may have been to in the past? I cant get to Cape Breton this year, unfortunately.
Hi Larry,

Can't really say that I have many suggestions for fall foliage. I seem to be obsessed with flying mostly over salt marshes, coastlines and deserted beaches. I know, death wish, huh. ;)
I live near a lake though so sometimes I get some good foliage photos from up above the lake.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,

I am a new pilot about 6 months. Still learning lots about my Mavic Air. I am watching lots about the new Master Air stealth screws and wondering if the new revisions are worth it. I shall read the threads. Pleasure to join the forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3