DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NYC

Solidjake

Reactions
What's going on guys. Jake from Queens, NY. Certified airframe/powerplant mechanic, aircraft dispatcher and remote pilot. Working for an airline as well. Received my Mavic fly more combo the other day and I was able to go fly briefly for a bit and make a quick vid. Purchased the prop guards and the polar pro cinema series nd filters.

Reactions: Gotcha and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

What's going on guys. Jake from Queens, NY. Certified airframe/powerplant mechanic, aircraft dispatcher and remote pilot. Working for an airline as well. Received my Mavic fly more combo the other day and I was able to go fly briefly for a bit and make a quick vid. Purchased the prop guards and the polar pro cinema series nd filters.

Howdy from Wyoming Solidjake, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome Jake!
I used to live in Bayside Queens. Moved to Phoenix in 2001 to get away from the rat race. (Only to find another rat race) Enjoy the Mavic! Your first video looks really nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin