DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NYC

RODOCUB

Reactions
Hello everyone, I'm new in this drone world as well and just got my Mavic 2 Zoom.
Any suggestion for a chill and safe place to fly around NYC or upstate NY? suggestions or tips are always welcome.

Bests
Rodolfo

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Rodolfo,

Welcome to this great hobby. I'm on LI. I'm fairly new here as well. Can't wait for warmer weather. Lots of barriers in finding places to fly but I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice from all the fine people here.

f2s

Thank you!!

I've been checking the regulations from the FAA and its almost impossible to fly around Brooklyn and Manhattan, hopefully, I can find a spot upstate or by the river.

Again, any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: RODOCUB
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hello everyone, I'm new in this drone world as well and just got my Mavic 2 Zoom.
Any suggestion for a chill and safe place to fly around NYC or upstate NY? suggestions or tips are always welcome.

Bests
Rodolfo
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: RODOCUB
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61