DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ohio...

Just received my Mavic Pro Platinum on 8/28... went to start charging my batteries & updating my firmware when after 2 hours I find out all 3 of my batteries were dead! So much for getting my new bird into the air. Today would've been a great day to fly

Welcome to the Mavic Family

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

Welcome to the forum !!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Just received my Mavic Pro Platinum on 8/28... went to start charging my batteries & updating my firmware when after 2 hours I find out all 3 of my batteries were dead! So much for getting my new bird into the air. Today would've been a great day to fly
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

@uav.guy.45390 welcome to the forum
the issue you have is because the batteries have been stored with little or no charge for to long on the shelf you should get the vendor to supply you with new ones,did you put them on the charging hub that comes with the flymore combo ,if you did then it charges one battery at a time and will not move on to the next battery till the first one is charged ,you could try trying to just charge one at a time it may help ,also make sure that the RC is charging as well hope you get it sorted out

Hi uav.guy.45390 Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
Sorry to see your first post is about a problem.
I take it you have contacted who you bought it off.
Yes I'm going through the steps now... no technical support over the weekend
@uav.guy.45390 welcome to the forum
the issue you have is because the batteries have been stored with little or no charge for to long on the shelf you should get the vendor to supply you with new ones,did you put them on the charging hub that comes with the flymore combo ,if you did then it charges one battery at a time and will not move on to the next battery till the first one is charged ,you could try trying to just charge one at a time it may help ,also make sure that the RC is charging as well hope you get it sorted out
Thank you... and yes I have tried all of that and can't seem to get a single green light on any of the batteries

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum, maybe someone will have a answer to why your. batterys didn't get charged. It was a great day to fly here in Michigan. I just wished that I would of had more bats. Ready to go. Again happy and safe flying.
P

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent