Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

hello from Oregon

Started this hobby back in August of 2018. One of many i have tried since i retired back in 2006. Started with a phantom 3 std move onto a Mavic air, and am now using a Mavic 2 zoom. I have enjoyed myself a great deal pursuing this activity . It can certainly give you a different perspective on the world around you. Most of my flying is done as far away from people as is possible My skill set is rather mediocre at best but I am not in any hurry and am quite comfortable taking my time to get better at operating a drone. I have learned quite a lot reading the posts on the forum and hope in some small way i can contribute a bit back to the knowledge pool here.

Cheers, Roger

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff member
Loc
Amory , MS
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Started this hobby back in August of 2018. One of many i have tried since i retired back in 2006. Started with a phantom 3 std move onto a Mavic air, and am now using a Mavic 2 zoom. I have enjoyed myself a great deal pursuing this activity . It can certainly give you a different perspective on the world around you. Most of my flying is done as far away from people as is possible My skill set is rather mediocre at best but I am not in any hurry and am quite comfortable taking my time to get better at operating a drone. I have learned quite a lot reading the posts on the forum and hope in some small way i can contribute a bit back to the knowledge pool here.

Cheers, Roger
Welcome Roger. I'm in Portland and always interested in ideas for places to fly.
Dave

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor

Cheers, Roger
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Loc
From Charlestown, Indiana, USA

Cheers, Roger
Welcome to the forum!

Thunderdrones

Approved Vendor
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugster