DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Oxfordshire UK

Wavecloud

Reactions
Hi guys - just signed up and awaiting my delivery of a mini mavic!

I’m a seasoned RC model pilot - Helicopters, thermal soarers, EDF Jets, aerobatics/3D flying, slope soarers and the early mini quad copters and contra rotators...

I’ve been buzzing around the house with a DHD Micro copter to get my muscle memory back in sync!

This’ll be my first time with a proper drone so dead excited..

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Morning. Welcome to the forum.
How's the weather down there? Lovely day here in Yorkshire, but obviously stuck in the house....

Thank you!

We have high pressure but it’s gonna start drawing in some cold Nor’easterlys which are likely gonna hit a force 3 plus!

Bright sunshine though which is awesome. I can get out into the garden. Loving the spring so far. Covid free for now :)

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many flights. You will find all sorts of feedback, advice, and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Seems like a great forum ??

Drone arrived yesterday but still hasn’t been launched yet. Our still air under high pressure is slowly turning into a small ridge of low so the NE’ly is hitting top end of f3.

I reckon I would’ve flown anyway manually but I’m not used to all the new tech stuff like RTH etc.

My older RC models are 100 percent manual so no back up whatsoever which is simpler it seems? Maybe I’m over thinking it ?

Oh - didn’t mention earlier that I’m an airbrush artist/custom painter. So I suppose there could be a call for custom painting in the drone community..?

Reactions: old man mavic

I’m a seasoned RC model pilot - Helicopters, thermal soarers, EDF Jets, aerobatics/3D flying, slope soarers and the early mini quad copters and contra rotators...

I’ve been buzzing around the house with a DHD Micro copter to get my muscle memory back in sync!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Well guys! Just had my maiden flight in the garden! Been waiting all day for the wind to drop. There were a few gust but nothing to worry about!

Wow! The Mini Mavic is awesome.

Only had a quick vid of the garden and just practiced some stick control. Way easier to fly than the 6 ch micro drones.

Reactions: Thomas B

Hi from Newcastle

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus