DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from PA.

Skwirl

Reactions
Hello all, brand new pilot here. Picked up a mini 2 yesterday, wanted one last year already but all the rules stopped me. I finally couldnt stand it anymore and got one.
I had some trouble getting everything working, I'm not very puter literate, lol. But I got going and did my maiden voyage this morning. Everything went perfect, slow and easy worked well.
I've done 3 flights now and definitely a lot to learn, but I enjoy learning new stuff.
I've taken a few pics so far, no video yet so heres a pic...
dji_export_1640897641731.jpg
Looking forward to improving my skill and knowledge as I go along.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello all, brand new pilot here. Picked up a mini 2 yesterday, wanted one last year already but all the rules stopped me. I finally couldnt stand it anymore and got one.
I had some trouble getting everything working, I'm not very puter literate, lol. But I got going and did my maiden voyage this morning. Everything went perfect, slow and easy worked well.
I've done 3 flights now and definitely a lot to learn, but I enjoy learning new stuff.
I've taken a few pics so far, no video yet so heres a pic...
View attachment 140957
Looking forward to improving my skill and knowledge as I go along.
Welcome fellow south eastern PA pilot.
pic looks like areas around me (near Valley Forge park)

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm just outside the no fly zone for Limerick power plant / airport... you must be just up 422 from me. Nice area to fly.
I work down the road a little from you, Rahns area along 113. Im north on 100 from 422, a few miles above Bally. I rent 1/2 a house on a large farm, so yeah it's nice, if you like old houses and being outside. I'm hoping to get a few places to fly next year. Hop on the motocycle and ride to a fly area, should make for a nice Sun.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots