DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from PA

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys, checking in from PA I have been flying for a few months now and it is a blast. The only issue is trying to find places to fly with all the red around me.
HI ! Greetings from Belgium ! In our little country MAX 32ft alt. ( only in our backyard , and I we don't have one :) )

Hi guys, checking in from PA I have been flying for a few months now and it is a blast. The only issue is trying to find places to fly with all the red around me.
Welcome! Where in PA? Lots of places to fly even in the Philly area.

Reactions: Surffishingbum
Just outside Philly in Newtown, I usually go to the beach to fly it, but if I want to sit in my backyard for a little fly time I cant. Mercer County airport and a lot of farms around me.
Yes Newtown isn't far. Flying near the airport is obviously out. Nothing wrong with flying over farmland though.
My avatar picture was taken with my P4P, flying right in Center City.

Reactions: Surffishingbum
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from behind the Iron Curtain (that would be the border between NY and the free state of PA). I can't imagine PA would be worse than NY so I have no sympathy for you :).
Hello, I think it is where I live, I have read that there are many places in PA, where you have no problem with flying. I just need to get more creative on where I take it. My work territory is in South Jersey I might start taking it to work with me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada