DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pensacola

Konquerar

Reactions
Hello..will be having the Ma2 arriving hopefully in the next few days its in route via Alaska............ I live on the west side of Pensacola, interested in flying with some folks who have more experience than me which should not be difficult because I have none,,,,,lol... the Kittyhawk app seems nice and yes there is plenty of places to fly all be it with restrictions..downtown at
Plaza de Luna looks interesting..also looks like you can fly some of the parks on the water..Did a test authorization at Plaza de Luna and was authorized go with in seconds good sign hopefully.
learned a lot from this forum already and the folks seem helpful so far.

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in FL yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow neighbors and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your MA2). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. Look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello..will be having the Ma2 arriving hopefully in the next few days its in route via Alaska............ I live on the west side of Pensacola, interested in flying with some folks who have more experience than me which should not be difficult because I have none,,,,,lol... the Kittyhawk app seems nice and yes there is plenty of places to fly all be it with restrictions..downtown at
Plaza de Luna looks interesting..also looks like you can fly some of the parks on the water..Did a test authorization at Plaza de Luna and was authorized go with in seconds good sign hopefully.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drones!!! I live in Illinois, but spend most of the winter in P'cola. West...in Perdido Key. I always have two of my drones with me. Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro. Good place to launch is Hub Stacy's on Innerarity Point Dr off Sorento. Max 200 ft. Have fun!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drones!!! I live in Illinois, but spend most of the winter in P'cola. West...in Perdido Key. I always have two of my drones with me. Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro. Good place to launch is Hub Stacy's on Innerarity Point Dr off Sorento. Max 200 ft. Have fun!
Deffinetly will hit that up about 15 min away looks nice to take off from THANKS!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome!

My own 2 cents:
Read this: A short explanation of compass function, calibration and errors.

Fly without looking at your screen at first. Understand what drone orientation is, what the lights mean, and how to navigate without the display. (Saved me numerous times)

Set up your menu system before take off. Meaning set your RTH Altitude, your RTH action, the APAS stuff etc. All before you take off.

Pretend like Sport mode doesn't exist.

Enjoy your new addiction. ?

I did it great place to fly!..thanks..

Welcome. Yes the forum is a great place to connect over our hobby. Enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405