DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Pawly
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, flew in OZ a few years back. Lived in Kallaroo a decade ago. Trigg beach was not very drone friendly even when hardly anyone was there. Looking forward to seeing some of your vids.

Welcome to the forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!

Hello,
New to this forum, I have been given a Mavic Pro for my birthday and am enjoying it. I previously flew an DJI F550.
Looking forward to learning about the Mavic.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

When I'm up in SE QLD (often), I'll take walks down to a local lake in a huge park, and there is the Logan City Marine Modellers based there.
Very cool range of model ships, from old sailing models, to war era, to fast boats.
Always take time to watch them for a while, would like to fly over sometime and record some, must ask next time.
Up there again from this weekend for a few weeks, and will have the M1P with me this time.

I ask my fellow modellers if it is ok to fly over the ships. It does get a bit scary when you get close to the water as seen in the latest vid on my YouTube. I was trying to land on Connie. Missed it by that much. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I ask my fellow modellers if it is ok to fly over the ships. It does get a bit scary when you get close to the water as seen in the latest vid on my YouTube. I was trying to land on Connie. Missed it by that much. ;)

Saw that !
Heck you could almost do that, maybe don't risk the Mavic, get a mini, it smaller and cheaper !! :)

Seriously, be VERY careful over water, the sensors don't pick up water well, muck with it's brain, lol.
See this thread . . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio