DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello!! From Pleasanton, CA (Bay Area!)

Retoxx

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic lovers!!

I have been building and flying hobby grade Quadcopters for only about a year now... The Mavic Pro is my first jump into a slower platform made for filming instead of insane acrobatic stunts! So, I'm getting into this "Super slow and way precise gimbal movement" thing... ha, I've never owned a gimbal before now... ;)

I'm super excited for all the cool things my Mavic can do! I just received it on Jan 4th, so I'm still a super new Mavic Pilot!! But loving every 4k second of it!! haha!

So, anyway, hope to catch some of you up in the sky!!

Instagram: @Retoxx
YouTube: Retoxx

... now If I can just figure out Adobe Premiere Pro, I'll be having some fun! LOL!

- Brandon "Retoxx" Woods

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Retoxx
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Retoxx .:)

Hello fellow Mavic lovers!!

I have been building and flying hobby grade Quadcopters for only about a year now... The Mavic Pro is my first jump into a slower platform made for filming instead of insane acrobatic stunts! So, I'm getting into this "Super slow and way precise gimbal movement" thing... ha, I've never owned a gimbal before now... ;)

I'm super excited for all the cool things my Mavic can do! I just received it on Jan 4th, so I'm still a super new Mavic Pilot!! But loving every 4k second of it!! haha!

So, anyway, hope to catch some of you up in the sky!!

Instagram: @Retoxx
YouTube: Retoxx

... now If I can just figure out Adobe Premiere Pro, I'll be having some fun! LOL!

- Brandon "Retoxx" Woods

Greetings from nearby Alamo! Great to see pilots nearby! I'm new to the drone scene but loving my Mavic! Let me know if you find any cool spots in the area to fly. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929