DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Puerto Rico

Wav2000

Reactions
Hello fellow drone pilots. I have an Air 2S which is my first DJI product. I also have a Yuneec Q500 4K that I've been using for the last 4 and a half years. The Air 2S is an amazing drone. Still have a lot to learn regarding the photo & video areas with the different available options. Guess I'll spend a few hours reading the available information in this forum.

Wilfredo

Hello from the Crossroads of America Wav2000.

Nice to meet you Wilfredo. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello fellow drone pilots. I have an Air 2S which is my first DJI product. I also have a Yuneec Q500 4K that I've been using for the last 4 and a half years. The Air 2S is an amazing drone. Still have a lot to learn regarding the photo & video areas with the different available options. Guess I'll spend a few hours reading the available information in this forum.

Wilfredo
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Wilfredo
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo