DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from São Paulo, Brazil

First, here’s a link to the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone. I keep them on my phone... scroll down a bit on the linked page:
As for me... flying Spark, MPP, and M2P. I still have a couple of entry level drones that are going to my grandson on his birthday in March.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

First, here’s a link to the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone. I keep them on my phone... scroll down a bit on the linked page:
As for me... flying Spark, MPP, and M2P. I still have a couple of entry level drones that are going to my grandson on his birthday in March.

Thank you! Just downloaded it and bookmarked the page.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Glad to have you join this international forum, as I always say we have a very talented, and helpful group of pilots here on this forum. Would like to ask you about Sao Paulo, Brazil, in regards to flying your drone. Does government impose a lot of restrictions,
on where and how you fly? You also should check out Mavic Help, and Mavic tips. As, you already see the willingness to help and welcome new pilots. Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Glad to have you join this international forum, as I always say we have a very talented, and helpful group of pilots here on this forum. Would like to ask you about Sao Paulo, Brazil, in regards to flying your drone. Does government impose a lot of restrictions,
on where and how you fly? You also should check out Mavic Help, and Mavic tips. As, you already see the willingness to help and welcome new pilots. Fly safe and have fun.
Having lived in Chicago for ten years and São Paulo for ten years and still living now in the south of Brazil, I feel the temptation to respond to your question. Drones like the Mavic are supposed to be registered with the Govt. But practically speaking I don’t know anybody who bothers to do that. Because of privacy issues and lots of helicopters flying around, flying a drone in São Paulo, like any big city, would be difficult, so probably the best opportunities are when one leaves the city to go to the beach or mountains over the weekend. Generally speaking it’s much more relaxed to fly drones in Brazil compared to the States as people here don’t have a privacy obsession or feel a drone is spying on them necessarily. I could be wrong, but I don’t think any national parks impose restrictions on flying drones Here in Brazil.

Hi there! My drone is actually registered and the government imposes an anual renewal of the license. Fortunately you don’t have to pay for that every year.

Flying in São Paulo itself isn’t an easy task. We have the second biggest helicopter fleet in the world, I believe we are just behind New York. Some hospitals and some shopping centers have heliports so we can’t fly around them.

There are rules for flying above crowds and a height limit of 120m (around 394 feet). I believe it’s the same height limit you have in the US, right?

I usually fly on short trips to cities nearby.

Yes, its 400 feet, and Thank you for answering my question.

Hi there. I’m new to the forum. Just checking in.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27