DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Carlos, CA

Arcais

Reactions
Just picked up an Air 2S yesterday, which is my first DJI. I have a few parrot drones in the garage, and a quad but I haven't flown anything for a while.
I was going to do a little test flight this morning and realized my entire city is a NFZ due to the little itty bitty airport we have. I use to fly a little at Baylands in Sunnyvale, but it looks like its under a NFZ now too? I saw an older post that Baylands might still be ok... I'll have to look into it.

Anyway, came here looking for site recommendations and looks like thee is a lot of good info here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Arcais.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just picked up an Air 2S yesterday, which is my first DJI. I have a few parrot drones in the garage, and a quad but I haven't flown anything for a while.
I was going to do a little test flight this morning and realized my entire city is a NFZ due to the little itty bitty airport we have. I use to fly a little at Baylands in Sunnyvale, but it looks like its under a NFZ now too? I saw an older post that Baylands might still be ok... I'll have to look into it.

Anyway, came here looking for site recommendations and looks like thee is a lot of good info here.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! The Air 2S? I'm jealous! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User