DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scotland (Glasgow)

VK Mavic

Reactions
Hey Guys/Girls,

Just thought I'd stop by and say HI!
Joined the forum a few days ago and loving all the useful tips and seeing everyone's work.

We are new to flying our Drone, we got the Phantom 3 in February and did a few flights but at the weekend we upped our game and bought the Mavic! Just wow! In Love.

We are always looking for some new and interesting places to visit with our drone. so if any fellow Scots have any ideas, we will be happy to try them :)

Our YouTube page is Horizon Eyes which we have also only started using the past few days so only has a few videos so far.....More to come though :) also feel free to Subscribe

Below is a picture we took with the Mavic on Saturday. This was taken from Kelvingrove Park in Glasgow and is looking over towards the SSE Hydro and the Science Centre

17991990_10155193759941870_8772764480692684978_n.jpg

Thanks

Viv & Karen

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: VK Mavic
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Reactions: VK Mavic
Hi Viv & Karen,
Welcome to the magical world of Mavic!
We live and operate on the Isle of Arran - very accessible from Glasgow. Here we have all sorts of picturesque opportunities - standing stones, rivers, mountains, seven gold courses and of course plenty of coastline. You'll be very welcome here.
Enjoy your aerial adventures!

Reactions: Soundtekk
Hi VK Mavic, loving your work. I too have just, last week, transition from Phantom 3A to Mavic and I love it. Really inspired by your Glasgow at night, need to give it a bash soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC