DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scottsdale, AZ

lionstone

Reactions
Howdy everyone,

Got myself a Mini 2 for my birthday last year and been flying since. Got my 107 for the option of flying commercially and make a few bucks on the the side.
Would love to connect with others who are making a living out of real estate photography, events or other ideas.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Howdy everyone,

Got myself a Pro mini 2 for my birthday last year and been flying since. Got my 107 for the option of flying commercially and make a few bucks on the the side.
Would love to connect with others who are making a living out of real estate photography, events or other ideas.

Thank you!
Welcome from Savannah! I hope to see some vids from you and hope that you find everything you need here!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from Savannah! I hope to see some vids from you and hope that you find everything you need here!
Thanks OJ!.. I have some work posted in IG.. @aerobscura. didn't get a chance to fly recently but did a weekend in Cottonwood-Sedona so got some air time and some shots. will post a new one soon.

Got myself a Pro mini 2 for my birthday last year and been flying since. Got my 107 for the option of flying commercially and make a few bucks on the the side.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from North Pole, Alaska. No real estate experience but did a week or two in your neck of the woods. You might enjoy this bit of Joshua Tree footage.
Awesome shots!. thanks for sharing!

Welcome for North East Scotland , Sottsdale i think thats the place where the is a massive car auction that runs for 3-4 days and it's live on the tv here in the early hours .Nice and warm i bet unlike here .
yep. exactly that Scottsdale :) where the weather is great in the winter, you can boil an egg on your car during the summer, scorpions, rattlesnakes and beautiful desert.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser