DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Soggy Suffolk UK

David Smith

Reactions
Hi to all of you, all over the world. My name is Dave. Aged 66. So why have I bought a drone at my age ??
Because why should all the young uns have all the fun. !! Never flown anything RC before. So hopefully you will all be able to guide me through all the questions i will have. Thanks in advance.
Dave in the UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Age Just Number. LOL I started at age 68 with my first drone. Will be 70 in April and just picked up a Mavic Zoom to go along with my Mavic Air and my training Drone a Holy Stone 181 which started it all. I hang out with the young guys all the time. Keeps me and the mind Fresh!! Fly Brother Fly!!

Last edited:
Reactions: wjkrysak
Good to see some more "Recycled Teenagers" in here - age 71 here.

Aren't we lucky in UK - so many places to fly. I'm near the Notts/Derbyshire border.

I almost feel a connection with Suffolk as there were quite a number of youngsters from Lowestoft evacuated to my own corner of Derbyshire and I remember that some of them decided to stay after the war was over.

Reactions: Filaofsoul
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Suffolk too, out near the coast. 56yr old boy...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We are happy that you are here. Please get involved and share your part of the world.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi to all of you, all over the world. My name is Dave. Aged 66. So why have I bought a drone at my age ??
Because why should all the young uns have all the fun. !! Never flown anything RC before. So hopefully you will all be able to guide me through all the questions i will have. Thanks in advance.
Dave in the UK
Hello Dave,

You've been a member for several years now and your Pilot Check In has just Popped back up to the top, so I will offer you a warm, if belated Welcome…

Happy Droning

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada