DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from soon to be Mavic Pilot in Leicester, UK

Sag

Reactions
Hi all :) hope everyone is well.

Been scouring the forum for the last few days and wanted to say hello because I've got some great info and advice from here for my upcoming purchase.

Total newb to flying, however a lot of RC experience with cars.

I was gifted a small quadcopter at Christmas and have fallen head over heels for it and the whole drone thing.
A million YouTube videos later and I've settled on the Mavic.

Still deciding if the Fly More Kit will be useful to me, either way hoping to make a decision by tonight and place an order directly with DJI.

Look forward to speaking to some of you in the future!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Sag . :)

Welcome, just joined myself from the UK, and like yourself, am also waiting for the Fly More combo to arrive, and watched so many videos on it I'll be able to do the unboxing and setting up blindfolded! ;)

Reactions: Soundtekk
Just got the fly more combo with the Mavic and I would say definitely worth having. Extra batteries and props and the case is cool. Also took out the care fresh plan as just started flying and thought anything might happen. We'll see. All the best from Kent (UK).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome

I got my Mavic from Maplins just before Christmas, after giving up on Drones Direct.

Like you, I watched dozens of YouTube videos before it arrived and am happy to say it is everything they promise!

Despite the horrible weather Ive had lots of flights now and cannot wait until better weather returns at weekends!!!

Would love to meet up with other UK Mavic pilots if theres any in the midlands area

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome .... Go for the fly more it is worth the extra IMO.

Reactions: Sag
Hi There. I recently got my Mavic after a long and painful wait. I have two more on order that have been discounted, anyone know how much the fly more combo is gojng for now?
I am also from Leicester!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian